Thursday, February 02, 2012

Teaser

What do you get when you take...


An older glider (similar to this one, but not exactly)


Rustoleum Black Lacquer Paint


And some fun, bright red, Minky Dot fabric?


Hopefully, a revamped, perfect glider for my Little Man! I can't wait to drop off the fabric and cushions to the seamstress, and see how it turns out! :)

Depending on if the weather cooperates tomorrow, I'm hoping to get to painting the glider, so it'll be all ready for its new cushions whenever they're ready!

I'm super excited about the fabric because it's soft, and funky without having a vibrant pattern that could clash with the other themes going on in the room.

I'm also hoping to get started on some of the artwork for the room - cannot WAIT to get things up on the wall, and furniture in that room! :D

0 comments: