Thursday, February 02, 2012

February 2 - Words

These are odd "words"...and not as artistic as the ones I had intended to "photograph," but this is the fruit of my labor today, and a HUGE step for me in the right direction of living in a way that brings me peace of mind.

This is my cleaning checklist, inspired by a different Jen at IHeartOrganizing - let me tell you, she is brilliant!!! BRILLIANT, I say! I love sooo many of her ideas, and am so excited to hopefully apply them to our home!

Anyway, what with all the life changes quickly approaching...and the need for me to have a routine anyway, adopting a list like this is essential to my success. Have I mentioned before on here that I'm a major list person? Well, I am.

And here is a "picture" of the words that will help me reach my goal as someone with an organized, decluttered, and simplified home and lifestyle:



I'm hoping to post pictures of our home soon, with a few before and after shots of all of our progress we've made in both decorating and organizing!

0 comments: